Believe in the Magic Tags and Box


Despite having made my own stamping platform away back in June you can read about it here
I don't really do a lot of stamping simply because I'm just not very good at it - however I am thrilled with how this project all came together and maybe I will start stamping more often.


On Christmas morning we are going to do a present hunt with my grandson.
The tags we will write clues on to help him find the present.


I stamped the Santa and the "Believe" sentiment using memento fine black ink .


I used some Wink of Stella on the sentiment and to Santa's hat for a little bit of subtle glitter. I added two bells attached to the ribbon with twine.

  

You can't have a hunt without chocolate and this Santa Lollipop is just so very cute and finished the set off nicely.


I made a basic box with a lid then I decided to make a belt band to mimic Santa's belt.

Thanks for looking ! 


Comments