DIY Project - Stamping Platform



I'm not much of a stamper as I'm just not very good at it ..no matter what I always seem to mess it up :(


So I have been on the search for a stamping platform for two reasons 
 1. To see if it would help me be able to stamp properly.
2. To put the stamps/inks I do have to good use. 
Then I seen the price of them OMG!!! could I really justify paying out all that money for something that there is a very good chance I won't use - so I decided to try and make myself one and this is what I came up with.

The document box that I got from Tesco half price at £1.25 - tbh I'd pay full price for these boxes they are great I have loads of them.
I used 6 sheets Funky Foam that I got a while back for the great price of 25p each.
I rounded the corners of the foam and cut out the notches where the clips are  this gave a snug fit.
I covered an A4 magnetic sheet with grid paper.
 I'm absolutely loving my "new" platform hopefully lots of stamping to come in the future.











Comments