Elphie Selphie Cake Treat Box


Today I created these treat boxes that hold an individual Mr Kipling cake slice.
These fold flat so brilliant for making in advance and best of all you can get 2 from one sheet A4 cardstock.


You will need a piece cardstock measuring 9" x 4"  to create the base score on the long side at 1/4" 2" 3.1/4" and 5".
To decorate you will need 3 pieces dsp measuring as follows:
3.3/4" x  2.1/2"
3.3/4" x  1.1/2"
3.3/4  x  1"

I stamped the elephant and lovehearts from the Lawn Fawn Elphie Selphie Flip Flop using My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and coloured using my alcohol markers before die-cutting with the co-ordinating Elphie Selphie Flip-Flop Lawn Cuts. I stamped the sentiment and diecut using the My Favorite Things Rectangle Word Window Frames.


I diecut both their names from white cardstock using Bee Bold Lowercase Honey Cuts  I love the simplicity of this alphabet it goes with everything , it's easy to read it cuts perfectly and it's a brilliant size in my opinion it's absolutely perfect.


Thanks for looking :) 

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view You Tube video.

Comments