Sending Hedgehugs 3d Semi Circle Fold Flat Card

Today I had every intention to make lip balm holders but my creativity had other ideas and this is the end result. The card base was created using one A4 sheet of white cardstock and folds flat to fit in a standard C6 envelope.

 

The Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs set is just totally adorable I stamped the hedgehogs using My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and coloured with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers before diecutting with the coordinating Lawn Fawn Hedgehug dies.


The sunflowers are from Flower Set by Sizzix. I coloured them using my alcohol markers and added some Gold Stickles to the  centres.


 I like how this card turned out it has a spring like feel to it and gave me another chance to practise my colouring.




Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to watch the You Tube video.

Comments