Missing You Bunny with Star Card


Today I created these cards for the kids - I'm missing them so much during this lockdown and like everyone else can't wait until things get back to some kind of normality. I hope the nice bright colours bring a smile to their wee faces.


Everyone knows colouring isn't my strong point I am however getting a bit more confident and not shying away from "bigger" images ... practise makes perfect and while it's far from perfect I'm happy with the final outcome.


I die cut the small triangle from Sizzix Celebrations die to create the banner then I adhered them to some paper twine and finished by adding their names.


I coloured the bunny with CG1 and CG2 Promarkers for the bunny ears I used Soectrum Noir Blossom - Cocktail Pink and Fuchsia and for the stars I coloured using Spectrum Noir Moonlight and Gold. 


The star cluster is also from the Sizxix Celebrations die set and I thought it was absolutely perfect for the inside of the card.


The "missing you" and the "every single day" are from the My Favorite Things Missing you every single day stamp set and were stamped using My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



Thanks for looking ! 

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video



Comments