Fold Flat Panda Box

I absolutely love the Be a Panda by Waffle Flower  isn't he just a cutie! I diecut him twice once from black cardstock and once from white cardstock and paper pieced him ..honestly took me about 5 mins ! 


The ballon is a die from from First Edition called Love Themed Dies I diecut from white cardstock and used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to colour - I tucked the string behind his paw to give the illusion that he is holding the balloon.


I made a 2"x 2" fold flat box and adhered the Panda to the front. Even fully embellished the box folds completely flat so can be made well in advance - these would be fabulous as party favours for kids parties.  


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to watch the You Tube video.

Comments