3d Fold Flat Cot Card


I've had this idea floating around in my head for absolutely ages and finally got time to sit down and have a go at it. The card folds completely flat for postage and fits perfectly inside a 5x7 envelope.


The teddy bear die was gifted to me from my dear friend isn't it just the cutest bear you have ever seen ?  - thanks ever so much Enid! I coloured it with my alcohol markers. I stamped the bottle and hand cutting before tucking in between the paws to give the illusion the teddy bear is actually holding the bottle. 


The onsie is from the Altenew Little One Stamp Set which I stamped using My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and coloured using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers then I die-cut using the Altenew Little One Die Set. I die-cut the name using Die-namics Captions Alphabet before adhering to acetate. I stamped Welcome, little one! using Versa Color Silver Ink.


The scallop trim along the bottom of the cot was created using one of the dies from Sweet Dixie Elegant Borders Die Set. The baby rattle is a one of the mini £1 dies from The Range.


I created the actual card using the dies pictured below. I scored 4 of the diecut stripes in half to create hinges and used attatch the header/footer and sides together.


Thanks for looking !


If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube Video .





 

Comments