3d Faux Wooden Planter Card


Today I made a faux wooden planter card. I wanted the planter to look as authentic as possible so I started with kraft card and a woodgrain embossing folder which I inked on the raised side using Memento Dew Drop Expresso Truffle ink before running through my Big Shot.


I used Waffle Flower Message Boards Die to create the sign and the Hello. The daisies were from Sainsbury's Easter range you get 20 in a packet for £2. The leaves I diecut from green cardstock and are from the Sizxix Flower Set.


The butterfly I diecut from white cardstock and used my Nuvo Glitter Pen to add a bit of sparkle finishing off with some diamontes for the body.
The bumble bee stamp was free with a craft magazine I stamped with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and coloured using a Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker in Gold (GY3).


The wooden ladybird was from my stash from years back ... I think most crafters wil have a stash of them somewhere waiting to be used up and with Spring just around the corner now is the time to dust them down and show them off !


Thanks for looking!

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video.

Comments