Ten Notecards with Holder


I came across these wooden stamps in my craft room that I bought years and years ago as I "needed" them and suprise suprise until today I had even never used any of them!!
  

They are made by Katie&Co and I just absolutely love them they are super cute so I decided after all this time to be brave and actually put them to good use and create a set of ten notecards.


To make the actual notecards I used Hobbycraft's 5 x 7 cards and simply cut them in half on the 7" side to create two notecards measuring 3.1/2" x 5". I stamped each image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


All the coloured cardstock is from Paperchase which i picked up in their sale before lockdown I had enough to create one notecard in each colour and the other sizes are as follows :

2.1/2" x  2.1/2"
2.1/2" x  3.1/2"
2.1/2" x 5"
1." x  3.1/2
1." x 3.1/4"


To create the notecard holder I used piece white cardstock measuring 9.3/4" x 8.1/4" and scored on the long side at : 4.1/8" and 5.5/8" then score on the short side at 5.3/4" and 6.1/2". The bellyband measures 11.1/2" x 2".


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to watch tbe You Tube Video.

















Comments

Abisgran said…
A great make that covers all occasions, they are great. xx
Dielightfile said…
Aww thanks ever so much :)