I Miss Ewe Little Dairy Milk Sleeve

I made these cute sleeves for the kids today they each contain a Little Dairy Milk Chocoate Bar which is just the perfect size for a little treat :)  



The cardstock , foil decorative paper and the glitter cardstock are all from a pad that I got from The Poundshop a while back - I cut the cardstock to measure 3.1/2" x 6" and scored on the short side at 1/4"  1.5/8"  1.7/8" and  3.1/4". Next I trimed the decorative foil paper to 1.1/8" x 5.3/4" and adhered to the cardstock.

I stamped the lamb using Memento Ink then coloured with my alcohol markers.
The "I Miss" is from the BB Greetings Galore set and the "ewe" is white foam alphabet stickers that I had in my stash.


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view You Tube video


Comments