Mrs Claus Santa and Rudolph Fancy Fold


I dont know about anyone else but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to actually make anything at the minute even although I have all these ideas filling up my headspace maybe that's part of the the problem lol  - however I finally got around to creating these 3d Christmas cards for the kids.


I started with a 6x6 top folding card blank and on the front flap I measured 1.1/2 in from each edge and cut this out.
I then opened the card and on each side of the scoreline I scored  3/4" then from that scoreline I scored 1.1/2". 


I diecut their names from Silver Mirror Card using the Bee Narrow Uppercase Alpha and the Christmas was cut using Creative Emotions Uppercase Alphabet.
 

Aren't Mrs Claus and Santa just simply adorable? They are from From The Vault Mr and Mrs Stamp & Cut  and the Reindeer was a free stamp and die from a magazine last year. I coloured them using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


I stamped the "Happy" using Banners - Holiday Add On Mini Set from The Ton  then I finished off by adhering some sequin snowflakes.


Thanks for looking!

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video.







Comments

Abisgran said…
These look great, Finn and Leah will love them x