Letter Board Gift Card Holder


I don't really like giving gift cards however this year with all the restrictions its proving to be easier - this particular design can also be used as a card so it's a 2 in 1.


I used Letter Board Creative Cuts this die is fantastic value not only do you get the base card and pegboard texture die also included is an Alphabet die and everyone knows how much I love my alphabets :) 
I also used Interactive Labels to stamp the "open"


I die-cut the base card and frame from kraft cardstock then adhered the frame to the base card. I cut piece black cardstock measuring  6.1/2" x 4"  scored at 3.1/4" to create a mini card and then I used the pegboard texture die on the front of the card - I glued the back of the card into the frame. (Doing it this way saves having to add a hinge which in turn stops the card from being too bulky). I used some black Velcro to keep the door closed .


I used the Alphabet die included in the set and dicut from white cardstock and embellished with some holly stickers.


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube Video.




 

Comments