Photo Album Swatch Book

Whilst having a much needed tidy of my craft room I came across this photo album which I had picked up in the  January sales I am pretty sure it cost me 40p so I decided to make myself a swatch book for my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


Tesco have this fabulous glitter book covering for £1 it's self adhesive so I simply cut to size then adhered to the album and still have plenty left for future projects.


Then I trimmed white cardstock measuring 3.1/2" x 2.1/2" to fit in each pocket of the album. I used the circle die from Die-namics Slider Channel Companion Windows as it allowed me to cut 3 circles in one pass of my Big Shot. 


I cut the names from the packaging then coloured the circle using the corresponding marker then adhered to the cardstock.

I finished by die-cutting the Swatch Book from Silver Mirror card using Bee Bold Uppercase Alphabet Dies.

Thanks for looking ! 

If you are viewing this post via email  please click here to view the You Tube Video.

 

Comments