Wooden Scrabble Tile Christmas Ornament


Every year I make the family a ornament to hang on the Christmas tree so when I spotted these wooden scrabble tiles in The Works I immediately got set to work.



I used Ranger Matte Medium to glue the letters together and once the name was formed I also gave a quick coat of the entire name and set aside to dry.

 
Isn't this Ho Ho Ho ribbon just the cutest! I cut it to approx 8" long to create the loop for hanging on the tree.



I threaded the metal snowflake charm through a piece of craft wire.


 I trimmed a piece of self adhesive cork approx 1/4" smaller than the finished name. I sandwiched the ribbon between the scrabble tile and cork layer and repeated the process for the snowflake. 


Thanks for looking ! 

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.





Comments