Wagon Wheel Pizza Box



Whilst shopping the other day I spotted Wagon Wheels and I knew immediately that the grandkids would love these chocolately marshmallowy jammy circles of delight as much as I did at their age ...and of course I had to "test" one just to ensure they were still as tasty as I remembered :) 

I followed a tutorial by Pootles for the box although I did change the measurements to fit the Wagon Wheel.
I started with sheet Kraft Cardtock measuring 6.3/4" x 9.3/4" and scored on the long side at:

3/4"   4.1/2"   5.1/4"   9"

Score the short side at :

3/4"    1.1/2"   5.1/4"   6"


I decorated the box by adding a piece of wide scalloped linen ribbon which I adhered to top of the box. Next I adhered some string on top for some added texture.


I diecut 3 ribbon banners from coordinating cardstock and adhered to top of the box.


Thanks for looking ! 


If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.






 




Comments