Halloween Treat Wrapper


I spotted these fun Halloween Jaffa Cake bars in the shop and I just know the kids will love them - I decided to keep it simple and make a treat wrapper.


My DSP measures 4.1/4" x 4.1/2" and scored on the long side at : 1/2"  2"  2.1/2" and 4" then  I used my Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens to colour the DSP.


How adorable is this litttle ghost which is from the MFT Fab-BOO-lous Stamp Set. I stamped the ghost and the greeting using MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Cube.


 I cut the Dienamics Rectangle Word Window Frames twice once from white cardstock and once from black cardstock - I stamped the greeting onto the white cardstock then adhered the black frame on top.


I cut a piece of cardstock measuring 3" x 1.1/2 and diecut the names using MFT Pop - Up Alphabet then I scored the cardstock at 1/4" underneath the name.


I adhered the name underneath the banner then adhered the banner to the treat wrapper using 3d foam tape.


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.

Comments