Cute Ghost Chocolate Lollipops

Halloween is nearly upon us and while its such a shame under the current circumstances the kids wont be able to trick or treat I'm sure they will all still have fun. 

Leah loves Halloween and is very excited to dress up at the minute she is undecided to dress as a ballerina a cat or a witch I'm sure throughout the day she will be all three.


I am making them buckets this year filled with lots of lovely Halloween treats so when I seen these cute little ghost lollipops I just couldn't resist jazzing them up a little bit.


I used the Die-namics Little Notes Sentiment Strips and cut from black cardstock then I adhered the strip to the lollipop stick.


I then added their names to the sentiment strip - I hope they both enjoy their cute ghost lollipops as much as I enjoyed making them !


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.





Comments