3d Shadowbox Wedding Card


My friend's son is getting married and she asked me if I could make a card for the happy couple. I decided to make a shadowbox card.


I started with a A4 sheet of Crafters Companion Snow White Pearlescent Cardstock which I cut two pieces each measuring  8.1/4" x  5.1/4" on the long side of both pieces I scored at 1.1/2" and 6.3/4". I then took one piece and used my square nesting dies to create the aperture for the front of the card. To create the "Congratulations" panel I cut a piece of Gold Mirror cardstock measuring 3" x 6.1/4" and scored on the long side at 1/2" and 5.3/4". I then used the Congratulations die from Creative Expressions Borderline Collection by Lisa Horton making sure it was centered at the top of the cardstock before die-cutting. 


On the back of the card I used Lawn Fawns Diagonal Gift Card Pocket to create a safe place to store the tag which was created using a free die from Tattered Lace Issue 40. I finished the tag by adding a gold eyelet and threading through some gold cord which I tied in a loose bow.


Thanks for looking !


If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube Video.

Comments