Milk Bottle Acrylic Stand


This is one of my more "out there" projects - during lockdown I like many others opted to get my milk delivered which has been an absolute godsend however it's always bothered me that the milk is put on the ground and so my search for a suitable stand began. I needed something I could put at front door that the milk could go on/under and be easy to clean.


 I was tidying up my craft room this morning and came across these clear acrylic bookends and had a lightbulb moment - these would make a great milk bottle stand! 


So I used some Gorilla double sided tape and put it on both the bookends as shown - this tape is super super strong.


I die-cut a circle from black permanent glossy vinyl and the "milk here" from white permanent glossy vinyl.


As you can see the milk can be placed on top of the stand or underneath.


Thanks for looking ! 


If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube Video 

Comments