Lil Piggy Treat Box


I made these Lil Piggy Treat Boxes for the kids ... Our Leah gets soo excited she can barely contain herself  - it makes my heart burst with happiness to see the joy shining out both their wee faces when they open a treat box.


For the names I used Die-namics Captions Alphabet alongside Dienamics Oval Word Window Frames which I was delighted to discover fitted each other perfectly - a match made in heaven! 


 I used my nesting circle dies to cut a white circle then I stamped the Lil Piggy using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Cube by My Favorite Things  which I coloured with my Promarkers. 


I used 3d foam squares on the back of the Lil piggy then layered onto a larger coloured circle cut from the nesting dies then adhered to the front of box. 


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.


Comments