Altenew Layered Rose Card


Everyone who knows me knows that colouring isn't my strong point ...it's not for the want of trying it just doesn't seem to be my forte lol so when I seen this Altenew Layered Rose die I thought to myself  this will make my life so much easier !


I diecut all layers of the rose from white cardstock and used my promarkers to colour each layer in a different shade of blue then I adhered them all together to create the rose - I followed the same procedure for the leaves colouring with two shades of green.


I die cut the "YOU" 3 times from blue cardstock using the Altenew Fine Alphabet and adhered together.


I used a embossing folder that I got free with a magazine and embossed the cream layer then adhered to the base card. To create the "make me " banner I used Die-namics Little Notes Sentiment Strips. I love this die its an invalueable addition to my collection I know I am going to get a lot of use from it.


On the inside of the card I adhered a cream cardstock then I diecut "SMILE"  3 times and adhered to the panel.


Thanks for looking!

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video. 



Comments