Pink Monster Slider Card


So our wee Leah seen Finn's giftcard holder from the previous post and sent me the most adorable video asking me to make her one with pink monsters - hope you like it Leah :) 


As before I made the card base to fit the envelopes I had so I started with a piece cardstock that meaures:
3.1/4" x 11.1/2" scored at 5.3/4" to create my tent fold base card.


Leah is too little for a gift card but she absolutely loves monsters spiders etc so I decided to put an extra monster into the slider.


This is the card opened and pictured from above as you can see when the card opens both the BOO and the monster will pop up :)


Thanks for looking!

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to see the You Tube video.


Comments

Abisgran said…
These look great, I bet the little ones loved them x