Glitter Unicorn Storage Case


I picked up this storage case ages ago from the local pound shop so I decided to jazz it up a bit for our Leah to keep the ever growing pile of hair accessories she has. This was a quick and easy project and I'm once again delighted to be using up another thing I "needed" but until now had never got around to using.


 Isn't this unicorn die the cutest thing you have ever seen it's the Be a Unicorn Die by Waffle Flower which I used to diecut various colours of glitter vinyl to create a super sparkly unicorn which I know she will adore.


I used Bee Bold Lowercase Honeycuts  to create her name I absolutely love this alphabet die it just goes with everything and has quickly become one of my favourites - anyone who knows me will testify how much I love Alphabet dies.


A view of the inside of the case as you can see there is plenty of room for all those hair accessories.


Thanks for looking!

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video.

Comments