Faux Rainbow Suncatcher



I made these Faux Rainbow Suncatchers for the kids - hopefully they will bring a burst of colour at the windows when its wet outdoors. 


I diecut 2 rainbows from a tranpsarent document wallet using the Mama Elephant Rainbow High Die.


I then coloured the back of each rainbow using my Sharpies.
*I did try both Promarkers and Spectrum Noir but they didnt work in this case*


I diecut the rainbow from double sided adhesive and glued both rainbows together sandwiching a piece of invisible thread between both rainbows and ensuring the side I coloured with Sharpies was facing inwards.


I diecut their names using Waffle Flower Little One Alpha Die and adhered to a piece of acetate I then cut another piece of acetate the same size and using Lawn Fawns 1/8 double sided tape  I sandwiched the invisible tape between both acetate layers.


And finally I diecut the clouds from white glitter foam. I absolutely love how these turned out they almost look like boiled sweeties ! 


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video 






Comments