Cute as a button Card


Oh my word everyone knows I'm rubbish at stamping so I was delighted this morning when I accidentally stumbled across this technique and created these cards.


I'm sharing it as inspiration for all the "learner" stampers who like me make more mistakes than masterpieces ! Hang in there one day it WILL work out for you.


Another reason I'm delighted is that its a 2 for 1 technique. The possibilities are endless I think you could use pretty much any die and get fantastic results.


I used the Bee Bold Lowercase Honey Cuts Alphabet to diecut the letters from white cardstock.
The stamp I used is Concord and 9th Playful Patterns.


I threaded some twine through the button tied in a knot then adhered to the card front. I then wrapped some sequin twine around the bottom of card secured at the back with micropore tape. I also added a sprinkling of sequins to the card.


I layered the finished panel onto a piece silver mirror card using foam tape then adhered to a A6 card blank.


Thanks for looking! 


  • If you are viewing this post via email click here to see the You Tube video.



Comments