Busy Bee Finger Puppets


I seen this idea on Pinterest a while back so I thought I'd have a go at recreating them. I hope the kids have as much fun playing with them as I had making them !


Body comprises of a  3" circle x 2
Head comprises of a  2.1/2" circle x 2

Wings comprise of an oval which measures approx 3.1/4" long x 2.1/4" high 
Cut in half on the long side.

Stripes measure 3.1/4" x 1/2" 
* Note I adhered the stripes to the yellow cardstock first then I diecut ..that way I got  the stitching all the way around the body.*


I used some pom pom trim that i had leftover from Christmas to create the antennas not only does it look very cute it adds a bit of texture and movement. 


I also came across these googly eyes that without a word word of a lie are easily 10 years old hahaha .... I knew I'd use them eventually.




Thanks for looking !

If you are reading this post via email please click here to view the You Tube video.

Comments