Baby Peek-a-Boo Card


Its been a long time since I've made a baby card  so I thought I'd make a start in anticipation of the predicted lockdown baby boom. I didn't actually realise how many baby dies I have amassed over the years  I really will need to start using them. 



 The sweet is from Sue Wilson Expressions Mix and Match Friendship.


The picture above displays the front of card and the picture below displays the pram inside of the card when you open it. The pram die is an Xcut dinky die - the baby boy and girl sentiment dies are the Make and Cut dies from The Range.


These pictures show the card pictured from above the Bundle of Joy sentiment is also from Make and Cut range.


To diecut the circle I used the My Favorite Things Circle Peek-a-Boo Die.


The card measures approx 5.3/4" square and folds flat to fit into a 6" envelope.


I love the polka dot DSP its softness compliments the baby theme perfectly.


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email click here to view the video on You Tube.


Comments