Gingham Treat Box


I made these little treat holders which will be used as place settings on the table for Leah's upcoming 3rd birthday - it's such a shame that I won't be able to spend it with her due to lockdown however I'm sure she will have a day as absolutely fabulous as she is !


The lids slide off so you don't need to untie the ribbon which is great as you can see my ribbon tying isn't the best :)


I used half sheet of both the gingham and white cardstock to create each box which makes this project very cost effective - particularly if you are doing baby showers, wedding favours etc.


The bottom of the bag was created using the We r Memory Keepers giftbag punchboard.
I kept the decoration of the bag very simple adding their names in white cardstock to finish.


Thanks for looking !

If you are viewing this post via email click here to view the video on You Tube.

Comments