Skittles Treat Holder


I made these Envelope Punch Board Treat Holders for the kids I am missing them both desperately and keeping my fingers legs and eyes crossed that it won't be too long before I am able to get a big squeezy cuddle from each of them.


I started with a piece of cardstock measuring 5.1/4" x 5.1/4" and using the envelope punch board I lined my cardstock up at 2.1/4" and punched and scored then I lined up at 3" and punched and scored - I repeated this for all 4 sides.


These are the perfect size for the mini size treat bags of skittles and best of all using just one sheet of A4 cardstock you can create two of these treat holders which is fantastic if you are doing party favours.


The stitched scalloped square is a nesting die set that I bought from The Works a while ago. I tucked the flap in behind to keep the box closed without having to use adhesive.


I die-cut their names and the word colour using various colours of cardstock to create a rainbow effect.


Thanks for looking !

If you are reading this via email click here to view the You Tube Video.





Comments