Out of this world Shadowbox Card


Finn is celebrating his 6th birthday soon this is the card I have made for him . I die cut his name using Concord and 9th Simple Serif Alphabet Dies.


I created the shadowbox from navy cardstock then I cut a piece of sliver glitter cardstock and glued to the back - I then cut another piece of navy cardstock and die-cut the stars using the Lawn Fawn die Starry Skies.


On the inside I created a pop up for the monster - I die-cut the number 6 using the Altenew Bold Numbers and silver mirror card which I backed with some white foam to add some dimension. I stamped both monsters with black Memento ink and  coloured using my promoarkers.


I kept the back fairly simple with some silver foil stars and some Happy Birthday Washi  tape as  I wanted the pop up monster inside to be the show stopper.



Thanks for looking !




Comments