Glitter Crayon Box


I picked up these fabulous crayons from Sainsbury's over the weekend they were only £1 a pack and the case they come in is perfect for altering.


The kids are at an age where they fight over everything so hopefully these should help keep the peace.


I used purple glitter for Leah's and turquoise for Finn's.


 I cut the glitter vinyl to 6.3/4" x 3.3/4"
I rounded all 4 corners using the xcut
 corner rounder.


The letters for their names I picked up in The Range a while back they are self adhesive and were the perfect size for this project.


 I love that on the inside of the case there are grooves to hold the crayons in place.


I've had this glitter vinyl in my stash for years - it's self adhesive and on the sticky side it looks like silver glitter.


See how cool it looks on the inside !



Thanks for looking !

Comments