3d Shadowbox Wedding Card


My daughter asked me to make a card for her best friend who was married recently. I decided to make a 3d Shadowbox card which folds down to fit inside a 5x7 envelope.


 I decided to make a Shadowbox card - for the base I used ivory pearlescent cardstock and for the background I used a ivory patterned paper they compliment each other perfectly! 


I die cut the Mr and Mrs from the pearlescent cardstock and layered onto the pearlescent heart which gives a fantastic embossed effect - I repeated this with their names which I diecut using the Sweet Dixie Printers Alphabet.


I die cut the Congratulations and the love heart panel from Champagne glitter cardstock - the excess pearlescent hearts I used to decorate the frame. I also added a few pearls.


I added a pocket on the back of the card for a tag which she can write her message on.


Thanks for looking !