Mini Kinder Treat Holder


I have had this idea in my head for absolutely ages and today I finally managed to complete my project. The acetate box opens at the side so the holders are able to be re-used.



I am going to make these for the kids in my grandsons class for him to hand out as little gift at the end of term. The mini Kinder come in packs of 5 - I managed to get them on offer 2 boxes for £1.50 so they won't break the bank either. 


I used the Altenew stamp Be Kind from the April 2019 release - so many wonderful dies, stamps, washi tape and embossing paste I have most of them on my wishlist :) 


 I masked off the "be kind"  on the stamp with a piece of washi tape. Isn't this such a fabulous sentiment.


 I used a medium and small star punch for the stars.


For the names and the "be" I used the new release Simple Serif Alphabet Die from Concord and 9th. I absolutely love this alphabet and I know I will get loads of use from it.


Orange Layer 
4.3/8 " x 3.3/4"

White Layer
4.1/8" x 3.1/2"

Acetate Box 
5.1/2" x 3"

Score long side at:
1/2" 
1" 
4.1/2" 
5"

Score short side at:
1.2"
1"
1.3/4"
2.1/4"




Thanks for looking ! 





Comments

Enid Child said…
I just love this idea it great a well thought out project xx
Dielightfile said…
Thanks ever so much Enid you are very kind indeed :)