75th Bridge Birthday Card for Dad


My dad has a milestone birthday coming up he is going to be 75 ! I decided to make a bridge card for him.


The card folds flat and fits in a 5x7 envelope.


I created the banner by cutting 10 "flags"  I then glued these back to back sandwiching the invisible thread inside then I attached the banner to the card.


I diecut 2 tags one from gold mirror card and one from vellum. I diecut a small tag added dad to it then used a piece  of gold cord to tie it all together. 


This is the back off the tag I diecut the with love from gold mirror card and will add my message nearer the time.


I created a clear pocket on the back of the card to hold the tag.


I decorated the envelope using the same flag banner that I used on the front of the card.

Thanks for looking !

Comments

Enid Child said…
A beautiful card Your Dad is going to love this x
Dielightfile said…
Thanks ever so much Enid :)