Tunnocks Teacake Box


 I came across this tutorial by Pootles for this adorable little box and accidentally  discovered that it's the perfect size for a Tunnocks Teacake.



Aren't they just the cutest !


So I set to work making one for each for the kids as a wee treat although after Easter I'm sure they are sick of chocolate !


I die cut the names from white cardstock using the Craft Emotions Uppercase Alphabet .


I created the tag using the smallest die in this set from The Works that I picked up during the week for an amazing £3.00 !


Thanks for looking !

Comments

Enid Child said…
These boxes made me giggle.... my hubby just loves these tea cakes when I showed him these boxes his reply was “ great idea but box not big enough 😉 lol
Dielightfile said…
Me too Enid ! I'm not even going to reveal how many "disappeared" in the making of these boxes :)