Colour Throwdown Challenge #540 (Happy Birthday Card)


This is my entry for this week's Colour Throwdown Challenge #540 .


I started by creating A6 tent fold card from white cardstock. The coloured cardstock I used is all Hunky Dory Adorable Scoreable. 


 I debossed the navy cardstock with Darice large circles embossing folder I then backed with lime green cardstock then backed the full panel with 3d foam before adhering to front of my card.


I die cut 3 different size circles and adhered to front of card. I diecut the Presscut Happy Birthday Sentiment and adhered to the circles.


To finish I coloured my bling to match the project using my promarkers.

Thanks for looking ! 

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
Love your fun birthday creation! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!
Dielightfile said…
Thanks ever so much Wanda :)
Enid Child said…
I fun idea that would cover any age
Dielightfile said…
Thanks so much Enid :)