Colour Throwdown Challenge #536 Thanks Card



This is my entry for this week's Colour Throwdown Challenge #536 


I created my card base using cream cardstock. I then cut my DSP 1/4 smaller and adhered to front of the card.


My flowers I created using the Altenew With Sympathy stamp and die set. I stamped the flowers using  VersaMagic Pretty Petunia and the leaves with Memonto Pear Tart. 


 I ahered the flowers onto the card front  using 3d foam to pop them up then I positioned the leaves behind.


The sentiment is a sticker I've had hanging around for ages - I simply adhered it onto a piece of cream cardstock then added a few pearls to finish.





Thanks for looking ! 

Comments

Enid Child said…
Unusual colours but ge together really well x
Dielightfile said…
Aww thanks so much Enid you are very kind indeed :)