16th Birthday 3d Candle Side Stepper Card



I was asked by a dear friend to make a card to give to her son for his upcoming 16th birthday.


The card base is created from one 5x7 card blank from Hobbycraft just one cut and 2 scorelines and you have the easiest side stepper card ever ! 


I folded my card blank in half as normal then I measured with folded edge at top approx 4 inches then I cut this down to approx 3 inches. I turned my card so 5inch side is along the top and scored at 1.1/2" and 3".


I cut the 16 from foamboard then cut from mirror card and glued together.


 I cut each candle twice and glued them to each other so both sides are the same and yes there are 16 candles on the card !


Thanks for looking ! 







Comments

Enid Child said…
I great card and a fantastic way to make a stepper Card, I’ve never made one before so will need to master this one x
Dielightfile said…
Ty Enid was so easy - I can upload quick walkthrough should you need it :)