Mum's 70th Birthday Card


I made this card for my Mum's 70th birthday. It's easily one of the biggest cards I've made and as such incredibly difficult to photograph. I've added a video to allow you to see the card in its full glory.


This card measures 8x8 when closed and when fully opened measures an incredible 8" high by 32" in length.


I kept the  outside of the card fairly simple as I wanted the inside to be the showstopper.


As you can see I've made full use of glitter, diamontes and silver mirror card.


The card photographed from above shows the true dimension.


This card just keeps giving every time you open a section you reveal something new.

Thanks for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
This has got to be the most outstanding card I have ever seen it’s just stunning. I just wouldn’t know where to start to try and make this. x
Dielightfile said…
Awww thanks ever so much for your kind comments Enid - my mum absolutely loved her card :)