Millions Treat Holder


When my daughter was growing up these were one of her favourite sweets so when I seen these treat sized bags I just had to buy some.


I decided to make a little treat holder to slip them into.


I decorated the front of the holder with gingham paper.


I love the pom pom trim isnt it just so very cute!!


I die cut the names from white card stock using a alphabet I recently purchased it's by Craft Emotions.


I've gotta say it's my new fav alphabet die I absolutely love it as it has extra letters so I don't have to cut two n's for Finn! I also love the fact that it's a plate so no worrying about losing little letter dies but best of all I love that it cost me a grand sum of £4.99.


The heart is die-cut from 3d foam.

Thanks for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
A fab idea I would need a few of these the girls love them x
Dielightfile said…
Awww Enid ty seems to have been a trend that's lasted :)