Lindt Bunny Paw Treat Box


I made these adorable Easter treat boxes for the kids how sweet is that little foam bunny!


I was trying to come up with a way to
keep the box closed when I spotted some white elastic bands that I had picked up in the Poundshop last week. 


Check out the video above to see the closure in action -  I can't believe I've never thought of using elastic bands as closures before.


I die-cut the names from self adhesive 3d foam and adhered onto the front of box.


Using the elastic band means the box is able to be opened and closed as many times as you want.


Inside a lovely little Lindt bunny paw chocolate treat that won't fall out.


The foam bunnies are left over from last year - I'm sure I got them from the works - although you could use anything here even a stamped Happy Easter would do the trick.


I love how these turned out they are so cute I do hope the kids are as delighted as I am with them!


Thanks for looking :) 

Comments