Happy Mother's Day Card


 This is the card I made for my Mum this year for Mother's Day. The ribbon on the front panel unties to reveal a place for you to be able to write whatever you would like to say. This is a great idea as the card can be displayed without your message being seen.


It was so difficult to photograph this card due to the incredible sparkle of the glitter card and the superb shine from the foil card - so I have added a video so you can truly see how super sparkly shiny it is !



I hope all you Mum's are spoiled rotten today and have a fantastic day!

Thanks for looking ! 

Comments

Enid Child said…
This card is just stunning, never attempted a stepper card before x
Dielightfile said…
Awww thanks Enid my Mum loved her card - first time I've made one as well but was quite straightforward :)