Felt Fringed Flower Keyrings




I have made Felt Flower Keyrings before which you can see in this  post however today's flowers are a little bit different and I think far more versatile.


Each of these where made using a 1.3/4" X 11.5/8" strip of felt which means you can make 4 flowers from one sheet of A4.


  I discovered quite by accident that if you vary the width of the adhesive then you are in fact varying the density and height of the flower hence why my yellow and green flowers look different - however all 4 flowers were made the same way using the same size of felt .....it's amazing what you learn when you run out of adhesive :)


How cute and colourful are these I absolutely love the Spring colours they look so bright and cheery perfect colours for Easter.
I glued a gem to the centre just to add a wee bit of bling.


I finished by adding  a felt circle to the back of the flower just to keep everything nice and neat.


These would look fantastic on hairbands, hairclasps, brooches or even stitched onto tshirts, glued to Easter Bonnets,or even shoes the possibilities are endless.


Thanks for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
Love these what a fab idea for Easter gifts x
Dielightfile said…
Aww thanks Enid - great idea would be fab for Mother's Day as well :)