Easter Bunny Treat Box


I absolutely love this Easter Bunny Treat Box it's simply too adorable for words.


 My box base is made from white cardstock my layers are embossed with the Darice Large Dots embossing folder.


My bunny was created using the Sizzix Animal Portraits die which I was lucky enough to find for an amazing £5 in Hobbycraft this is the first time I've had a chance to use it and I must say it's a fantastic die. I love how quick and easy it was to create my little bunny.


 I die cut my bunny from white cardstock. I cut the nose from pink cardstock. I watercolored the inside of my bunny ears and cheeks with pale pink.


I popped the bunny on 3d foam before adhering to the front of the box .


To finish I added a small heart/star to the tummy both punched using small punches also from Hobbycraft.



Thanks for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
These are just too cute for words x
Dielightfile said…
Thanks ever so much Enid :)