Colour Throwdown Challenge #535 (Faux Stained Glass)


This is my entry for this week's Colour Throwdown Challenge #535

I used the 11 in 1  Rose and Daffodil Stained Glass Window Die set that came with the Tonic Studios Magazine Issue No 8 which is absolutely jam packed full of tips and tricks and tutorials on using the goodies packed inside.


I created a 5.1/2" square card base from black cardstock. I cut a piece acetate measuring 5 1/4" square.


I cut each of the dies from black cardstock and adhered to the front of the acetate - I then coloured the back of the acetate using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


I then cut a 5.1/4" white glitter card lined it up behind my acetate piece and  used my cropadile to make holes in each of the corners. I put a black brad in each of these holes. I then adhered the panel to the card blank and added my sentiment to finish.



Thanks for looking :)