Colour Throwdown Challenge #534 (Hoot Hoot Hooray)


This is my entry for this week's Colour Throwdown Challenge #534


I adhered my DSP to a A6 tent fold card blank - I then adhered the wooden fence towards the bottom of the card.


The owl was a free stamp and die set from the card magazine Papercraft Inspirations Issue 187. I coloured him using my promarkers I also used a white gel pen to highlight his eyes - isn't he just adorable!


I die cut the hoot hoot using the Craft Emotions Uppercase Alphabet Die. I filled in the centre of the O's so the sentiment wouldn't get lost on the background paper.


I die cut a balloon and wrapped some string around it securing it at the back I secured the other end of the string underneath the owl's wing to make it look like he is holding onto his balloon :) I popped 3d foam behind the owl and perched him on the fence.

Thanks for looking :)