Vellum Flower Thanks Card



I absolutely love not only how delicate these vellum flowers turned out but how easy they were to create.



The great thing about these cards is  with a quick change of the sentiment you can have a quick easy card for just about any occasion.


My card base is C6.
I cut a piece white cardstock measuring  2.3/4" x 2.3/4" and covered the back of this with double sided tape. I then die - cut the Memory Box Tilth Floral die from this piece.


I cut a piece of vellum measuring 2.34" x 2.3/4" I adhered the Memory Box Tilth Floral die-cut flower to the vellum then fussy cut the flower. I turned the flower over and coloured in the back of the vellum with the rose pink Promarker.


I put a flower diamonte in the centre of the flowers and popped a circle 3d foam dot on back to add some dimension. To finish I cut the Hero Arts thanks die from white cardstock and adhered to the card base.


Thanks for looking :)

Comments

Enid Child said…
What a great idea looks simple yet so delicate but yet so effective x
Dielightfile said…
Ty very much Enid - these will be great for Mother's Day :)