One Napkin 6 Cards


I couldn't resist these napkins from Hobbycraft I picked them up for an amazing 25p!!


 I love the colours they are so bright and remind me of spring.




 I made 6 cards from one napkin - how cool is that ? I have a few bits left over so will probably make a few more.


Happy Spring 

These wee chicks are a die from Memory Box and so very cute. I cut from white cardstock then coloured them with my Promarkers. The Happy Spring has been in my stash for years finally used it yay! The  stripey border is cut from the napkin and adhered directly to card base.


 Welcome Baby

The welcome is another Memory Box die. The baby is simply die-cut from napkin and adhered to card base.


Congrats Card

I cut piece cardstock measuring approx 1.1/2" X 4" adhered the napkin directly to this piece then backed with 3d foam and adhered to centre of the card base - the congrats was a sticker which just happened to match.


 Hello You

I used a die from Die-namics called Slider Channel Companion Windows which cuts the three circles I then inlaid them with the circles from the napkin backed onto 3d foam and adhered to the card base.


Baby Girl 

Die cut the pink circle from napkin and adhered to card base.
 Die - cut baby feet( Marianne Design), baby word(Memory Box) and girl word (Echo Park) from white cardstock. To finish I glued a pink diamonte above the i in girl.



Just Because


I used Darice large circles embossing folder for the background popped some 3d foam behind it and adhered to card base. I die-cut the napkin using the free flower dies from Issue 47 of Die - Cutting Essentials magazine. I added my sentiment then added some diamontes centres to the flowers.

Thanks for looking :)

Comments

Enid Child said…
A great selection of cards from a napkin a fantastic idea x
Dielightfile said…
Thanks ever so much Enid :)