My Little Love Monster Chocolate Coin Holder


Happy Valentine's Day ! 
I made these little love monsters to hold a chocolate coin as a treat for my two wee monsters.

Check out the video to see how adorably cute these little love monsters are.


I bought this set from CraftStash and although I didn't use the stamps in this particular project I know I will get a lot of use out of them not only for birthdays but they will be fantastic for Halloween and as this project demonstrates makes a great  Valentine's treat holder too.


I die-cut my Little Love Monster from red cardstock then I simply added some googly eyes. The chocolate coin I added to his "tummy" with a glue dot.


For the packaging I used clear treat bags measuring 4" X 3" the topper measures 3" x 2.1/4" which I scored on the short side at 1.1/8".


For the name I simply cut two rectangle frames and glued one to back of topper. I then die-cut and glued the name onto this frame before gluing the other frame onto front of bag which then encloses the name within both frames and gives a neat and tidy finish both front and back.


Thanks for looking :)

Comments