Impossible Acetate Card


My niece will be 16 today so I made her this Impossible Card.


The flowers are cut using the free gift from Die- cutting Essentials Issue 47.
I used  glitter funky foam to give some dimension without adding too much weight/bulk.


The "16" I used the Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Dies Serif Essentials Numbers it was perfect size for the pop up section in the centre of the card which measures approx 3" X 3".


The "happy" is on acetate and sandwiched between the flowers to give the appearance that it is floating.


The "birthday" strip I simply used some foam alphabet letters which I picked up in the Poundshop - these are a great size approx 3/4" high self adhesive and matched my project effortlessly.


The card base is 6" X 6" and from above you can really see how "impossible" this card is - it's  so hard to believe that it is cut from one piece of cardstock.

Comments

Enid Child said…
This is stunning, would love a step by step guide on how it’s made ! x
Dielightfile said…
Awww thanks ever so much Enid - I will see what I can do :)